Speaker Policy is as follows:
- Speakers that conduct one (1) General Session will receive a 50% discount off of their standard registration fee. The registration fee will be €497.5
- Speakers that conduct two (2) General Sessions will receive a 100% discount off of their standard registration fee. The registration fee will be €0.00.
- ISV sessions are not eligible for speaker discounting.
- Sponsors and Exhibitors that speak during General Sessions are not eligible for speaker discounting.
- Participation on a panel of experts is not eligible for speaker discounting.
- When there are two (2) presenters presenting one session each is eligible for speaker discounting. A maximum of two (2) speakers per session are eligible for speaker discounting. The lead presenter is responsible for sessions planning and execution.
We will work diligently to finalize the agenda 60 days prior to the opening of the conference and confirm with those selected the sessions that were selected and their placement on the agenda. For those that do not get selected we notify the authors 30 days prior to the conference.
NOTE: Please do not hold off on your registration for the conference expecting to get selected as a speaker, in the case that you have registered and then get selected we will refund your registration in accordance to the Speaker Policy above.